If when completing a purchase you see a message "no services available", or the pay button is greyed out, it means that there is a problem with the postal code of origin or destination. To be able to complete the shipment, you have to amend the postal codes.
From the address section, click on "edit" to review the postal code and try to re-enter the postal code. When reviewing the postal code make sure that:
- The postal code is valid, for example, check the Royal Mail website.
- There is only 1 space between the digits, for example SW9 9XX instead of SW9 9XX.
- The postal code must be in capital letters SW9 9XX, instead of sw9 pXX.
- If you are shipping to islands. for example, Isle of Man, select United Kingdom - Isle of Man.
If you can't edit the postal code from the single label flow, you may want to try to correct the postal code from bulk shipping
1. Go to bulk shipping and make sure you login with your PayPal username and password.
2. Check your pending shipments: we automatically import your PayPal sold and paid item into PayPal Delivery. The item you want to ship should be available in a draft or ready to complete status. Locate it and then click on the complete button:
3. Click on step "1. Parcel Details" to change the postal code and country of destination (or origin). Double check that the postal code is correct. If you are shipping to islands, please select United Kingdom - and the Island you wish to ship to in the dropdown menu.
If after following this process the postal code does not come up, it means that it is not available in our platform at this time and you cannot complete the shipment.