You can also write the delivery address of your shipment using a pen once you have applied the courier's mandatory waybill on the package.
If you wish to add information about the delivery on the package, we remind you to do so without overwriting the data on the shipping label, the information currently shown on it and / or the barcodes should not be covered.
If you need to include more information on the label, we strongly recommend using a black, permanent marker and to write in legible capital letters.
You can add the following additional information on the package:
- Additional phone number of the recipient
- Name on the door bell
- Specific driving directions
- We remind you that it is not recomended to write by hand or to state completely different information on the label from that entered at the time of booking.
The following changes entered manually are not considered valid:
- Change of address (if the label indicates that the delivery address is 18 Peckham Road and you write another address by hand, for example 20 Aldgate Road, the carrier will always take the original address into consideration).
- Change of recipient name or surname name .
- Change of recipient company name.
- Change of delivery city.
- Change of delivery postal code.