The courier might refuse to collect your parcel if:
- Your parcel does not have proper packaging: remember to check our Packaging tips.
- Your parcel is not well identified with the mandatory label: if you have chosen a service for which a label is mandatory and you do not have the label affixed.
- Missing customs invoice: remember that for shipments outside the EU, you need to complete a Customs Form.
- Your parcel exceeds weight/dimension limits or you have underdeclared the weight and/or dimensions of your parcel during the booking process.
- Your parcel contains prohibited items.
- You booked a service with another carrier. Example: You have booked 2 services, one of them with UPS and another with TNT. If TNT collect its parcel, they won't also collect the UPS one.