If when monitoring the status of your shipment you read the message "storage / held in storage" it might be for different reasons.
- The courier tried to deliver the goods, but the recipient was absent
- The address of the recipient is not correct and the courier could not deliver.
- The recipient refused the goods
Shipment held in storage reasons:
- Lack of data or additional documentation to deliver the goods
- The courier serves the delivery area only on certain days of the week, therefore, in the meantime the goods are being kept in storage
- Excess weight or size
- If you verify that your shipment is in storage, send us a request to request more information from the carrier.