You cannot make a compensation claim and, therefore, claims will be always rejected in the following cases:
- You are sending items included in the Prohibited item list.
- You are sending items included in the Non-compensation items list.
- The package used does not follow our Packaging guidelines.
- Labels are not applied to parcel correctly How to apply the shipping label to the parcel.
- Claims is made after 30 calendar days from when the parcel was dispatched.
- You do not provide all the documents requested by customer service.
- You make a claim using an email address that does not belong to affected PayPal account or you have not made the claim through the ebay delivery online claim form.