Sometimes the pick up is not successful and the carrier indicates the following reasons as causes of a failed pick up:
- Sender absent at address
- Sender (office based) closed during business hours
But don't worry you will be able to book a new collection and in this article we explain how to request a new collection.
If you missed a pick up, it is important to know that couriers do not come back the same day, therefore, you can schedule a new pick up only for the next business day. Remember to always inform us of any closing times of your business.
We also inform you that it is mandatory to ensure the presence of someone at the home address during the entire time slot provided for collection. Usually, our couriers pick up at the following times:
- Hermes: Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm (excluding bank holidays).
- UPS: Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm (excluding bank holidays).
- DHL: Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (excluding bank holidays).
- DPD: we currently don't offer pick up services for DPD, to find out the opening hours of the DPD drop off shops, check the DPD website https://www.dpd.co.uk/index.jsp